Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010 Layout Challenge


I have entered a wonderful challenge along with many of my talented Close To My Heart sisters. The challenge is simple...decide how many layouts to make in 2010 and then do it! This is a fantastic way to keep our creativity flowing all year long.
I've decided that since there are fifty two weeks in the year my personal number to finish is 104. That means I owe everyone in the challenge and my loyal blog followers 2 layouts a week. Keep me honest everyone - comment if I'm slipping!!

I, of course, will be checking up on my sisters and encourage you to do so as well. Along the sidebar is a list of participants. After scoping out my blog, follow the links and visit theirs as well. You won't be disappointed.

Happy 2010 Everyone! Let's make this our most creative year yet.

2 comments:

  1. Have you started yet? I finished my first one yesterday! Good luck, and I'll be checking on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 4 layouts done and ready to post but am waiting for my new camera to arrive on the 12th.
    Thanks for keeping me honest!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think.