Tuesday, December 15, 2009

One More Trifold

Welcome Iona and thank you for being my very first follower! This is so exciting and motivates me to make sure that I post new and exciting cards and layouts regularly. My new products arrived yesterday and I ordered the Veranda WOTG so will try to get that done up and posted in the next couple of days. The three family gift albums are coming along very slowly but I'm extremely happy with the results. I will also post those once completed

Here is Miranda's second tri-fold card. She srapped for almost 8 hours then perused the cattie and told me I am the sole cause of her being broke in the new year...LOL. I encouraged her to talk to everyone at her work and have a gathering so she can get her hands on lots of product for free. This one is a Christmas card for her future Mexican parents.

It uses CTMH Jingle PP, Heartfelt Christmas SS, Gracious Greetings - Spanish SS, and Save the Date - Spanish SS. Again the embellishments are mainly dollar store items with the exception of the sparkles. The present stamp on the right hand side uses the Bamboo ink stamping/coloring technique from an Art and Soul episode. You stamp your image with bamboo ink then color over top of the image. The bamboo ink "disappears" allowing you to place the colors you want on the image. Love this technique!




1 comment:

  1. Very nice tri-fold card! Those tall images fit very well on the ends.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think.