Wednesday, December 30, 2009

**SNEAK PEEK** CTMH Spring Idea Book 2010 Swap Items

First, I am so sorry for the less than adequate pictures. As a prior post showed my good camera became illiterate and so I am down to using this standby. YUK, YUK, YUK!!! Ok, enough ranting.

For those of you who have never participated in a swap - OH please do. It is a wonderful way to get your creativity flowing and also gives you x amount of items when the swap is finished. This swap had an added element of surprise. We all signed up PRIOR to knowing what the paper packs in the new idea book would be. I picked paper pack 4 which ended up being CTMH You Rock. What a stretch out of my little box! I am partial to subtle patterns and pastel colors. This pack is anything but! So, my goal was to create items that were not the first thought when looking at this paper. I think I accomplished my goal (check out the Valentine's card)- let me know what you think!




A. Tags
B. 8 x 3 1/2 Card
C. 4 1/4 Circle Card
D. 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 Card
E. 6 x 6 Layout
F. Paper Candy



Here's some close-ups of the items. Again sorry for the poor picture quality.

Tags

3 cards

6 x 6 Layout

Paper Candy

I used all CTMH paper, ink, stamp sets, and embellishments.
My new camera arrives January 12th and you can be sure I will take pics again and repost these items so that you can see the gorgeous paper, sparkly embellishing, and small details on each piece.

And one last pic. This is my creative chaos when I'm working on a project. WARNING: May be harmful to children's eyes! Mother's who want kid's rooms kept clean beware!!


Tee Hee!!!

2 comments:

Tell me what you think.