Monday, December 14, 2009

You Rock Tri-fold Card

My daughter, Miranda Moreno, who has never scrapped decided she wanted to make a birthday card for her fiancee's brother. They are headed for warm, sunny Mexico next week. It has been 3 years since Javier has been home and 10 years since he's seen his brother! I had an extra tri-fold base already cut and let Miranda go to town. And did she ever!!

She used the new CTMH paper pack "You Rock" , "Star Power", "Gracious Greetings - Spanish" and "Beloved" stamp sets. Stamping was done with Outdoor Denim ink. Most of the embellishments are dollar store items I've had laying around for years.

The card turned out beautiful! I knew that this paper pack and stamp set had uses other than for the "teeny-bopper" age group. This card shows how the right details can change the theme from young rocker to country gent.







She is totally hooked on stamping and tri-fold cards! As I write this, she has stolen another tri-fold base I started with the CTMH Jingle paper pack and is stamping away! Another stamper is born!! YESSSSS!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY I am your first follower and I love the tri-fold card and You Rock...can't wait to see the Jingle one hehe. I have only cut one 4=fold lol and not done a tri-fold yet. Great job and you will get one done eventually hehe. Love your blog...great start.
    Iona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card!! I love that paper! Nice blog!! :) Kim

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think.