Monday, February 8, 2010

Answers & Winners!

OK Here are the answers to our mystery shoe journey.

1. The number 13 - clues throughout starting with the flight number (0513 = Friday(5th day) 13th).
2. Timmies is fav beverage - shown in pic 1.
3. Six Feet Under was fav show - shown in pic 2.
4. Stephen King is fav author - shown in pic 3. I wasn't looking for fav book - too many good ones...lol.
5. Lady Gaga is fav singer - clue "Lady" in post 1, clue "Gaga" in post 2. "Pokerface" song reference in later post.
6. Chocolate ice cream is favorite ice cream - clue in post 3.
7. Dog is favorite animal - clue is last pic of Feb 5.
8. A Brad is fav embellie for papercrafting - part of handmade gift and part of brad buddies in blog candy pic.
9. Green is fav color - on shoe background paper.
10. Fall is fav season - on shoe background paper.
11. Camping is fav activity - on shoe adornment (trees, bear, outdoor food sticker).
12. Halloween is fav holiday - Boo and ghost on strap of shoe, moon sticker on shoe, "I'm a witch" reference.
13. This was the hard one! Egypt is my fav country. The sphinx is shown inside the shoe!!

Thanks for all who played along.

Since there was no winner but 4 dedicated people did email to play along, I will send you each a mystery piece of the blog candy. I deeply appreciate your commitment to sharing my birthday with me. You made my day alot brighter with your friendship.


Please email me your mailing address for your prize:
Rosalynd
Lori
Shandel
Miranda

Have a great day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.