Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's Here!!!!! My Birthday and Your Official Flight Guide to Winning.

"Happy Birthday to Me; Happy Birthday to Me; Happy Birthday Dear Myself; Happy Birthday tooooooooooo MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Rise and Shine Passengers. Today is February 6th and it is going to prove to be a very special day for not only me but 3 lucky winners as well.

Put your seatbacks and tray tables in their fully upright and locked positions please. Give me your undivided attention as I go through Perfect Finishes Flight #0513 rules and regulations that ensure you have a fun-fulled adventure. Below are the items that you will receive only if you have a successful journey.

Blog Candy #1 - To the person who guesses the number of favorite things I have revealed about myself AND lists them all - a selection of embellies, mini stamp-set, blank board book and handmade item. HINT* Included is one of my favorite things to use in my papercrafting. I use it on almost every project I create.



Blog Candy #2 - To the 45th follower as shown on the followers list on the right hand side of this blog - a new Autumn Leaves stamp set



Blog Candy #3 - To the person who invited the 45th person to join us - a new MyAcrylix stamp set and CTMH ink pad



Aren't they some very yummy pieces of candy!!

How To Enter:
1. Once you have determined the complete list of my favorites email me directly at mizzchristine@shaw.ca. Use ''Birthday Blog Candy'' in your subject line.

2. Leave a comment under the "The Shoe Has Arrived" post announcing you have submitted your guess. Other passengers will continue to have until midnight tonight (the witching hour) to submit their guesses.

3. If you are the 45th follower email me directly at mizzchristine@shaw.ca  Use "Happy 45th" as your subject line. Include the name and email address of the person who referred you.

4. Announce your honored place by leaving a comment under the "The Shoe Has Arrived" post.


*******************************************************************************
Additional Tips and Hints.
Everyone should submit a list to me. You never know if the person who submitted before you determined the correct number of favorites I'm looking for. Again, the hint is that the answer is my favorite number. They may have gotten the number of favs correct but didn't get what those fav are correctly.

For those just joining check back through all the posts AND comments as hints are already out in them.

I will be checking back throughout the day on your progress and to answer any questions you may have.

Good Luck and Have Fun!!! It's a Party!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think.