Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Birthday is Approaching...

and I'm throwing a surprise birthday blog party!!! You and as many friends as you want to bring are all invited.

Saturday will mark an important birthday for me. I will be 45 years old! Oh my gosh where does the time go? Every birthday I take time to reflect on where I've been, where I am, and where I'm going. It's a time for me to take stock of life and re-evaluate goals and dreams. Not only is this a trip down memory lane but it is a scary expedition into the future.

I'd love for you to share in this adventure. I have created a birthday SHOE to mark the occasion of my 45th "excursion". It's a special shoe because it showcases favorite things about me. After all, if we are going to be travelling together you really should know who you're travelling with!

The Party:
1. Check back on Saturday for my Shoe and identify what my favorite things are. *Hint* My favorite number is how many things there are.

2. Post a comment listing as many of my favorite things that you can figure out from my shoe design.
3. Invite your friends to be followers as well. Ask them to thank you in their post. I'd love a gift of 45 followers for my 45th birthday.

The Surprise:

BLOG CANDY
I have 2 surprise gifts of candy for you:
1. For the first person who guesses all my favorites.
2. For the 45th follower invited AND their invitor. (Is that a word?)

I will announce the winners Sunday evening. Good luck and God-speed to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.