Friday, June 11, 2010

Look At What I Got!!

Here are the reveal of my first Goodie Box. The only item I didn't already have is one stamp set. I love how the Christmas stamp set is Spanish. It's like CTMH knew I had bought Spanish sets before!


Contents of box:

1 pkg 12x12 paper holders (3 in pk)
15 sheets 12x12 Cardstock
  3 - Vanilla Cream
  3 - Brown Bag
  3 - Outdoor Denim textured
  3 - Cocoa textured
  3 - Black textured
1 Perfect Day L1 Kit
1 Perfect Day Paper Pack
1 Bits & Pieces Card Kit
1 Around The Holidays Card kit
1 pkg Doorhanger Pouchs (10 in pk)
1 3x3 Mini Craft Album
1 pkg About Me Journaling Prompts
2 pkg Rubons
  1 - Primavera
  1 - Love Letters
1 pkg Booksmart Dimensional Elements 
1 pkg Colonial White Designer Brads
1 pkg Foundry Tabs
1 pkg Basic Embroidery Floss
1 pkg Believe Clear Ribbon Slides
1 Mini Distressing Ink - Sunflower
1 Colonial Whilte Ribbon Round
1 pkg White Daisy just Blooms
4 Stamp Sets
  Spring Equinox
  Let's Play Ball
  Alfresco
  Ornate Ornaments - Spanish        

2 comments:

Tell me what you think.