Ok, so the new Fall/Winter 2012 CTMH Idea Book will be going live August 1st and I know you are all itching to get your hands on it!!
However there are a couple things you need to know before the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book gets tucked away for future reference.
A. Many colors are retiring. Here is the retiring list:
Once these are gone they are gone so get stocked up now. Don't forget to get reinkers for your ink pads.
B. All current markers are being retired to make way for the new alcohol based markers! Although very exciting news for those of us who love to color and shade, the new markers will not work for inking your stamps! Stock up on all the current colors so that you will always have versatility for inking your stamps.
I've decided to run a special and a contest to help you get stocked up and also save on your first order out of the upcoming Idea Book.
Here is how it works:
1. Qualifying orders are from the current Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book only.
2. Qualifying order amounts are before s&h and taxes and must be paid in full.
3. Coupons are valid towards August 2012 orders.
4. Every $50 order will receive 2 sheets of retiring cardstock and a 5% off coupon.
5. Every $75 order will receive 3 sheets of retiring cardstock and a 5% off coupon
6. Every $100 order will receive 4 sheets of retiring cardstock and a 5% off coupon.
7. Every $125 order will receive 4 sheets of retiring cardstock, a marker and a 5% off coupon.
8. THE CONTEST: The largest order will receive 4 sheets of retiring cardstock, 2 markers and a 10% off coupon.
Special and Contest starts today and ends July 27, 2012
This is my own special and contest so email me directly with your orders at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online orders do not qualify for this special.