Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hot August Special

I have decided to run a personal special. A personal special is one where I provide the bonus if you order directly through me - not my online shopping site.

My Special just for YOU:
Purchase either the new Cricut Artiste Collection (Z1790) or the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686) and receive a free Paper Packet of your choice.

About the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686):
Create handcrafted artwork in a snap with our Cricut®
Art Philosophy cartridge! Simply plug the cartridge into your
Cricut®* Personal Electronic Cutter machine (sold at retail stores)
and you’re ready to cut any of the 700 shapes, ranging from elegant
rosettes and lace to trendy gift boxes and banners! You’ll also
receive three My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets as well as three sets
of 9" × 12" Dimensional Elements that work in tandem with the
cartridge. On top of that, numerous My Acrylix stamp sets in the
Idea Book pair wonderfully with images on the Cricut® cartridge.
Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection Includes:
1 – Cartridge (700 images: Font, Shapes, and 3-D items)
3 – Coordinating My Acrylix® D-size Stamp Sets
3 – Coordinating 9" * 12" Dimensional Elements
Sheets (Tags, Mixed Shapes, Banners
Contact me today to get the entire collection for just $99!


About the Cricut Artiste Collection (Z1790):

The new Cricut® Artiste collection takes your
creativity over the top! With 700 images, the
cartridge features themed projects, interactive
cards, awards, and more. From robots and spooks
to weddings and Valentines, your cupcake liners,
invitations, and party favors will coordinate and
quickly come together for any celebration! Cutting
and assembling the numerous 3-D items is a snap
using the project reference chart and separate, stepby-
step assembly booklet.
When you purchase the Cricut® Artiste collection,
you’ll get three coordinating exclusive stamp
sets and three Dimensional Elements 12"μ 9" sheets
that will help your artwork come to life, transforming
the ordinary into amazing!
Contact me today to get the entire collection—
with a retail value of nearly $125—for just $99!
Cricut® Artiste Collection Includes:
1 – Cartridge (700 images: Themed Projects,
Cards, Font, 3-D Items)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size Stamp Sets
3 – Coordinating 12" x 9" Dimensional Elements
Sheets (Awards, Quotes, Album Pages)
$99 (Retail value of nearly $125!)

You will also qualify to get the National Stamping Month Double Stamp set for $5


AND


the August 2012 Stamp of the Month (S1208 - Baroque Borders) for $5



Contact me to place your order today.
You can reach me at mizzchristine@shaw.ca
or
call me at 780-307-9379

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.