Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy September Everyone!

Where has the summer gone? I know mine was spent doing a ton of visiting with family and friends. We tended the garden, made a couple trips out to the local lake, swam in our free pool - Thank You Keren! What better way is there to have time fly?

As I look out my window this morning I see a large patch of yellow leaves on the tree across the street. Sigh! Fall is creeping up on us with all it's natural glory. Crisp leaves will start to flutter off the trees, grass will crunch under our feet as we walk, and the final sign will be the honking geese flying to southern destinations.

I plan on celebrating this time of the year with some crafting and I want to invite YOU to join me! It is well time to have a Paper Play Party! Let's get together for some tasty beverages, good company, and fun paper crafts.

 What is a Paper Play Party you may be wondering! It is a time to get away from the hustle and bustle of our daily lives and enjoy some down time. It is a means to relax, visit, craft, and get FREE stuff! Unlike the traditional "Club" where you are committed for a certain time and a set dollar amount, a Paper Play Party is a no commitment fun time to get away from it all. How can I get free stuff this way? Come and find out!

I'm opening my home to YOU on September 22 at 1:00 pm
9727 - 109 Street, Westlock

Our first project will be using the September Stamp of the Month - Fall Favorites S1209. Isn't he adorable?


Call me at 780-307-8586 or email me at mizzchristine@shaw.ca to RSVP - I can't wait to get together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.