Sunday, September 9, 2012

Paper Play Party Reminder

Don't forget to mark your calendars for my Paper Play Party!!

 What is a Paper Play Party you may be wondering! It is a time to get away from the hustle and bustle of our daily lives and enjoy some down time. It is a means to relax, visit, craft, and get FREE stuff! Unlike the traditional "Club" where you are committed for a certain time and a set dollar amount, a Paper Play Party is a no commitment fun time to get away from it all. How can I get free stuff this way? Come and find out!

I'm opening my home to YOU on September 22 at 1:00 pm
9727 - 109 Street, Westlock

Our first project will be using the September Stamp of the Month - Fall Favorites S1209. Isn't he adorable?


Call me at 780-307-8586 or email me at mizzchristine@shaw.ca to RSVP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.