Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Card Making Day meets CTMH Fall Favorites

Happy World Card Making Day!
Here is my card to celebrate the day and Thanksgiving.

This is my first easel card and I was amazed at how easy they are to make. Mine is 4.5" x 4.5".
I used the new CTMH Saddle cardstock as the base paper which coordinates well with the Cocoa card stock. The B&T is from a retired paper pack.

You may recognize the September SOTM - Fall Favorites image. I just adore this little scarecrow. I used watercolor pencils to color him in. The sentiment is from a retired CTMH stamp set D1175 Autumn's Gifts.

The fence is Martha Stewart's bat fence but I snipped off the bat wings to make this into a wrought iron fence. The ribbons are again CTMH - I am in absolute love with our new burlap ribbon!

Alright, I showed you mine now you show me yours!! Make a card for World Card Making Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.